This is your sign that you should focus on some spring cleaning tasks for your business. With my recent website hack, I've been working through all the things I traditionally do in a website audit but now with a huge magnifying glass. What I thought was "good" really wasn't (hello hackers) and now I've got tools in place that will *hopefully* prevent issues in the future. Tune in to this episode to hear 20 tips for spring cleaning your business!
* Welcome to the 358th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about spring cleaning your business.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Website Security
🖤 Spring Website Audit
🖤 Wordpress Plugins
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need a Podcast Editor? Hire mine & tell him I referred you...The Podcast Man
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
* RESOURCE: Try Canva Pro, Free for 30 Days!
* RESOURCE: Get organized with Evernote!
* PATREON: Join my Support Squad Family!
* MY BOOK: Get on the list for Early Access! CLICK HERE
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
YouTube - The House of Sugar Creek
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!