How did you feel on Monday, October 4th when Instagram & Facebook were shut down?? Did you panic? Did you feel like you were punched in the gut? Did you feel fear? If you felt any of these negative emotions with the shutdown, it's time to take a hard look at your marketing strategy and where you're spending your time. And if your marketing strategy does not include time spent on your website/blog/newsletter, it's time to begin rethinking your business strategies.
* Welcome to the 330th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about how to turn on auto pilot for your business.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Instagram & Facebook Broke
🖤 Don't Put All of Your Business Eggs in One Basket
🖤 Why Your Website & Email List is ALWAYS KING
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need a Podcast Editor? Hire mine & tell him I referred you...The Podcast Man
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* TEXT MESSAGES: Receive text messages from me about Boss Girl Creative! Simply send me a text (+1 817-587-1978) and follow my welcome prompt!
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
* RESOURCE: Try Canva Pro, Free for 30 Days!
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
YouTube - The House of Sugar Creek
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!