Do you have contracts in your business? Does it include everything it should? Have you hired someone for a service and later wished there was a contract? This episode is all about the key elements to a contract and what questions to make sure to ask yourself - whether it's for your own contract or a contract from someone else who's asking you to sign.
* Welcome to the 319th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about the things you want to make sure ALL of your contracts have in them. Regardless of if it's a service/product your selling that needs a contract or you're hiring someone for a service/product.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 3 Keys to a Contract
🖤 7 Elements to Not Forget
🖤 Questions to Make Sure You Answer
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need a Podcast Editor? Hire mine & tell him I referred you...The Podcast Man
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* TEXT MESSAGES: Receive text messages from me about Boss Girl Creative! Simply send me a text (+1 817-587-1978) and follow my welcome prompt!
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!