This week, it's Pillar 3 in my 8+1 Pillar Series which is all about determining your ideal client. If you haven't figured out who you are selling to or talking to, you've got to do this exercise ASAP! Business is more than just creating products & services. You've got to know who you are creating for in order to sell it, otherwise you're not going to attract the person who actually needs your creations.
* Welcome to the 246th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about my 8+1 Pillar Series and we're diving in to Pillar 3: Determining Your Ideal Customer.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Why It's Important
🖤 How to Determine Who It Is
🖤 Anthropologie Example
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* ARTICLE: Anthropologie's Ideal Customer
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @bossgirlcreative
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!