Blogging is a thing and you should be making it a priority in your online marketing efforts. Take a listen to hear how to set yourself apart from your competition with blogging.
🖤 Blogging Isn't Going Anywhere
🖤 Strategies To Implement in Blogging
🖤 Quality Content is the Best Content
🖤 User Experience is Important
🖤 Make a Content Plan
* Welcome to the 223rd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about setting yourself apart with blogging.
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* HIRE ME: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* BGC SUPER FANS: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* BOOK: Start With Your People by Brian Dixon
EPISODE 222 - STAYING IN YOUR LANE
EPISODE 213 - DEFINING YOUR NICHE
EPISODE 173 - THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT RUNNING A BLOG
EPISODE 123 - NITTY GRITTY SERIES WITH ELISABETH MCKNIGHT
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @bossgirlcreative
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!