On the fence about whether you should attend a conference? Episode 165 is all about the Magic of Conferences. Find out what makes conferences so special!
* Welcome to the 165th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about the magic of conferences!
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
🖤 Megaphone Summit
🖤 Conferences are Magical
🖤 Seek Out Things That Challenge You
🖤 Full Circle
🖤 Connections & Learning
🖤 Be Yourself
🖤 Take a Leap
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* RFE Hosting
* Megaphone Summit
* SITS Girls Bloggy Bootcamp
* ALT Summit
* Type A Conferences
* Podcast Movement
* Petit Jean Meats - PJ Eats Blog
* Stephanie Buckley aka The Park Wife
* Soapbox Influence
* Erin at The Tannehill Homestead
* TJ at TJtellsit.com
* Jennifer at BusyBeingJennifer.com
* Hillary at 918plate.com
* Kat at KatBalogger.com
* Alicia at AliciaDowell.com
* Bex at TotallyBex.com
* Jeanetta at JeanettaDarley.com
* Gina at DesperatelySeekingGina.com
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!