Take a listen as I share tips on how to add a video component to your content lineup! Don't let video scare you!!
* Welcome to the 128th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I'm sharing tips on how to add video to your content lineup.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
**THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY GUSTO. RECEIVE 3 MONTHS FREE AFTER YOU RUN YOUR FIRST PAYROLL!! HEAD TO GUSTO.COM/BOSSGIRL**
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* How video can help you grow
* Ideas on how to incorporate video in to your content lineup
* Nitty Gritty of Video
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Nitty Gritty Interview #10 is...Marian from Miss Mustard Seed
* Brand new eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Purchase your BGC Merchandise!!
* Movie Maker
* Shred Video
* Lightboxes I use for Video & Product Photos!
* Full Stand Ring Light
* Another Ring Light option!
* How to get a vanity URL for your YouTube channel: Have 100 or more subscribers; Be at least 30 days old; Have an uploaded photo as channel icon; Have uploaded channel art
* How to turn on the monetization option for your YouTube channel: your channel must have 10,000 views in order to submit your application for monetization
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @taybradfordblog
Facebook - taybradfordblog
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!