Today's interview is the 3rd in the Nitty Gritty Series and it's with Stefanie Schoen of The Style Safari. Take a listen as Stefanie talks about her blogging journey.
* Welcome to the 115th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! This episode is sponsored by altMBA. Today is interview #3 in the new Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series. In this series, I interview influential bloggers about their blogging journeys. In this episode, I interview Stefanie Schoen from TheStyleSafari.com.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* about Stefanie’s blog & journey
* blog & social media posting schedule
* self-discovery through blogging
* turning points
* investing in the blog
* favorite tools (A Color Story, SnapSeed, VSCO, Snug)
* important metrics
* challenges happening now
* defining success
* tricks or hacks or no??
* finding a tribe
* fav social media platform
* blogging conferences?
* daily task/daily
* blog education
* testing out strategies
* handling criticism
* future of blogging/social media
* the future of The Style Safari
* currently working on
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @taybradfordblog
Facebook - TayBradfordBlog
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
FIND VILMA ONLINE
Blog - thestylesafari.com
Instagram - @thestylesafari
Facebook - TheStyleSafari
Pinterest - thestylesafari
Twitter - @thestylesafari
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!