This is the 2nd interview in the brand new Nitty Gritty Blogger series and it's one you don't want to miss!! Especially if you are a book blogger!
* Welcome to the 113th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! This episode is sponsored by altMBA. Today is interview #2 in the new Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series. In this series, I interview influential bloggers about their blogging journeys. In this episode, I interview Vilma Gonzalez from VilmaIris.com (formerly known as Vilma's Book Blog).
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* about Vilma
* posting schedule
* Vilma’s beginning
* a discovery through blogging
* getting through early challenges
* a shift in her blog
* investing in her blog
* outsourcing choices
* staying organized
* what metrics are important
* current challenges
* defining success
* tricks or hacks that help you online
* finding a tribe
* favorite social media platform
* moving forward with her blog
* educating yourself
* tasks she despises/tasks she loves
* brainstorm process
* strategies that didn’t work
* handling criticism
* future of blogging/social media
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
FIND VILMA ONLINE
Blog - vilmairis.com
Instagram - @vilmairisblog
Facebook - vilmairisblog
Pinterest - vilmairisblog
Twitter - @vilmairisblog
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!