Do you regularly share Affiliate Links on your blog and social media? Are you a liketoknow.it user? If you answered yes, this episode is for you. Hit play!
* Welcome to the 62nd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today, Jennifer and I are chatting about how to disclose as an Affiliate Marketer.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* The FTC & Affiliate Marketing
* FTC Minimum Fine (could not locate a source)
* What to use for disclosures on social media
* How to disclose on Shop Pages & Affilate Ads
* What hashtags to avoid when disclosing
* How to disclose & how to write a disclosure
* KISS Method
* Rae Hoffman's Article
* FTC Dot Com Disclosures
* The FTC Answers Your Questions
* BGC Episode 26 - Disclosures & The FTC
* RewardStyle, ShopStyle Collective, CJ Affiliate
* CAN-Spam Act
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!