Wondering how to get more eyes on your content? Take a listen to this episode to learn tips on how to get more social shares on the content you work so hard to produce!
* Welcome to the 55th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today it's all about learning some tips on how to boost the potential for more social media shares.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Google Keyword Planner
* How do we increase our likelihood to get more social media shares
* Using Images with your social shares
* Double check licensing terms on stock photography sites
* Keep your branding consistent
* Prime times for social media sharing
* Use Google Analytics to see what times your readers are coming to your site
* Making your Headlines stand out
* Social media sharing tools
Google Keyword Planner (make sure you are logged into your AdWords account)
Death to the Stock Photo
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!