In this episode, we chat about how to handle the negativity experienced in the online space. Whether it's just seen scrolling through your newsfeed or directed at you. Take a listen!
* Welcome to the 41st episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today's episode, Jennifer and I chat about how to handle negativity in the online world.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlQA
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* How to handle negativity online
* Negativity in social media
* If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
* You are representing yourself and your brand online at all times. On personal and business accounts.
* Be above board all the time.
* Fear the screenshot
* Interviews in the "Real" World
* The difference between a reaction and a response is time.
* Be a listener. FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram - @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook - PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest - pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter - @pnkheelspnktrk FIND JENNIFER ONLINE
Blog - Busy Being Jennifer
Instagram - @BusyBeingJennifer
Handmade Biz - Homespun Happiness
Facebook - facebook.com/BusyBeingJennifer
Twitter - twitter.com/busybeingjenn
Shop Facebook - facebook.com/HomespunHappiness
Shop Instagram - instagram.com/shophomespunhappiness/ HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe
! WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST Click here to subscribe via iTunes Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter Click here to subscribe via Stitcher FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group