I'm sharing my strategy behind my launch of the Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series and giving you tips on how to create a successful launch for your next blog post series, product or service!
* Welcome to the 151st episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all launching a successful series (RE: Nitty Gritty Blogger Series) and the steps to take to launch something on your own.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
**Today's show is sponsored by TextExpander. Receive 20% off a year of service by signing up through this link!**
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Launch Goals
* What Does Your Audience Want?
* What Are You Offering?
* Launch Leak Strategy
* Assemble a Team
* Identify Your Personal Support Team
* Define Your Timeline
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* Shout-out to Julianne from JulianneGray.com
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
EPISODE 150 - WHAT I'VE LEARNED THROUGH 150 EPISODES
EPISODE 132 - TIPS TO BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER
EPISODE 110 - STANDING OUT IN A SEA OF NOISE
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @taybradfordblog
Facebook - taybradfordblog
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!