Your about page is a glimpse into you through your ideal customer's eyes. It needs to tell their story through your story. Press play to find out what I mean and learn the key components needed on your About Page that will better speak to your ideal customer.
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need a Podcast Editor? Hire mine & tell him I referred you...The Podcast Man
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Back Pocket VIP Coaching
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
* RESOURCE: Try Canva Pro, Free for 30 Days!
* RESOURCE: Get organized with Evernote!
* PATREON: Join my Support Squad Family!
* MY BOOK: Snag a copy!
* WORKSHOP: Sign up for my Website Refresh Workshop
EPISODE 370 - HOW TO PERFECT YOUR WEBSITE HOMEPAGE
EPISODE 361 - EMAIL MARKETING NURTURE SEQUENCE EXPLAINED
EPISODE 321 - WHY YOU NEED A PRODUCT TO SELL
EPISODE 271 - LEGAL STUFF & YOUR BIZ WITH CAROLINE FOX
EPISODE 171 - HOW TO KICK THE OVERWHELM
EPISODE 071 - BUSTING THROUGH OVERWHELM
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
YouTube - The House of Sugar Creek