Your email list is one of the few things you have complete control over in the online digital world (your website is the other). So it's imperative that you have some kind of email strategy in place so that you can communicate with those that say "yes! sign me up!". Whether that's weekly, bi-monthly or monthly, it's important to communicate because the people on your list have signaled loud and clear that they are interested in hearing from you. In this podcast episode, I explain the importance of a nurture sequence within your email marketing strategy (aka a welcome sequence). Tune in to learn more and get going (or restart!) your email marketing strategy!
* Welcome to the 361st episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about why you need to have an email marketing nurture sequence.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Email Marketing & Why It Matters
🖤 What is a Nurture Sequence
🖤 Steps to a Nurture Sequence
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need a Podcast Editor? Hire mine & tell him I referred you...The Podcast Man
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
* RESOURCE: Try Canva Pro, Free for 30 Days!
* RESOURCE: Get organized with Evernote!
* PATREON: Join my Support Squad Family!
* MY BOOK: Get on the list for Early Access! CLICK HERE
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
YouTube - The House of Sugar Creek
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!