Part of running a business means that we need to be mindful of the moments, big or small, that are wins for us. And we need to set aside "time" to celebrate those moments instead of moving on to the next goal or milestone. Tune in to this episode to learn the importance of celebrating you!
* Welcome to the 359th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about the importance of celebrating you.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Celebrating You
🖤 Why It's Important
🖤 What It Means
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need a Podcast Editor? Hire mine & tell him I referred you...The Podcast Man
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
* RESOURCE: Try Canva Pro, Free for 30 Days!
* RESOURCE: Get organized with Evernote!
* PATREON: Join my Support Squad Family!
* MY BOOK: Get on the list for Early Access! CLICK HERE
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
YouTube - The House of Sugar Creek
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!