You've made it...well nearly. This is Part 3 in my Organizing & Planning for 2022 series. If you haven't yet made a plan or set your goals/intentions for the new year, it's not too late to start! Pop over to Episode 341 and hit play on Part 1. Then make your way through Part 2 & 3. By the end of the series, you'll have a strategic plan in place that is purposeful & intentional.
* Welcome to the 343rd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is part 3 in the organizing & planning for 2022.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Finalizing Your Plan for 2022
🖤 Drilling Down to the Nitty Gritty
🖤 Questions to Ask Yourself
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need a Podcast Editor? Hire mine & tell him I referred you...The Podcast Man
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* TEXT MESSAGES: Receive text messages from me about Boss Girl Creative! Simply send me a text (+1 817-587-1978) and follow my welcome prompt!
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
* RESOURCE: Try Canva Pro, Free for 30 Days!
* RESOURCE: Get organized with Evernote!
* PATREON: Become a Supporter of BGC!
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
YouTube - The House of Sugar Creek
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!