So you want to start a YouTube channel? Take a listen as I share the lessons I've learned from adding video to my business model. From how often I'm vlogging/producing new content for YouTube, to my expectations of it related to my business, to the realities of having a YouTube channel. Tune in!
* Welcome to the 339th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about the lessons I've learned from YouTube.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Video Blogging aka Vlogging
🖤 YouTube Lessons
🖤 How Often to Vlog
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need a Podcast Editor? Hire mine & tell him I referred you...The Podcast Man
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* TEXT MESSAGES: Receive text messages from me about Boss Girl Creative! Simply send me a text (+1 817-587-1978) and follow my welcome prompt!
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
* RESOURCE: Try Canva Pro, Free for 30 Days!
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
YouTube - The House of Sugar Creek
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!