Have you defined your client journey? When a customer first finds you on social media or via Google, what do you want them to do? How do you want them to flow through your business? Defining your client journey is part of creating workflows in your business and it's a super important step in actively moving your business forward. Take a listen to this episode to learn more about why workflows are important in business.
* Welcome to the 318th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about why workflows in business are important.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Why Workflows Are Important
🖤 How to Setup Client Journey
🖤 Active Business Foundation
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need a Podcast Editor? Hire mine & tell him I referred you...The Podcast Man
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* TEXT MESSAGES: Receive text messages from me about Boss Girl Creative! Simply send me a text (+1 817-587-1978) and follow my welcome prompt!
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!