Does this sound familiar..."if only I had help" or "I wish someone else could take this off my plate" If you are having those types of thoughts, it's time to start exploring what it might look like to add help to your team. Whether it's an assistant, VA or another role, this is the episode for you. I share tips and steps on how to approach building your team as a creative.
* Welcome to the 313th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about tips for building your team as a creative.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Should & Could Help
🖤 Building an Intentional Business
🖤 Tips for Building Your Team
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* TEXT MESSAGES: Receive text messages from me about Boss Girl Creative! Simply send me a text (+1 817-587-1978) and follow my welcome prompt!
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!