Do these scenarios sound familiar? You say yes to things because it's easier than no. You feel pulled in a million different directions. You can't work on your business because you're too busy working in your business. Your clients communicate with you outside of normal business hours. Are you nodding your head to any of those? If so, it's time for you to set boundaries in your business (and maybe even in your life). Tune in to Episode 309!
* Welcome to the 309th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about why it's imperative to set boundaries in business.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Why Boundaries Are Important
🖤 How to Start to Set Your Boundaries
🖤 If It's Not a Hell Yes, It's Got to Be a No
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* TEXT MESSAGES: Receive text messages from me about Boss Girl Creative! Simply send me a text (+1 817-587-1978) and follow my welcome prompt!
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!