How often are we being realistic in business? Or should I say, how often are our goals actually realistic? We've got the "bigs" in our industry now spouting here's my "exact secret to making 8-figures". When and how did we shift from 6-figures to 8-figures?? And how realistic is that really? Tune in to hear my take on being realistic in business and doing a better job at vetting those we choose to follow and learn from!
* Welcome to the 304th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about being realistic in business.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Being Realistic in Business
🖤 How to Choose Your Mentors
🖤 Comparison Game
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: USE CODE ACTION for 15% off aSounding Board Strategy Session from now till 2/28/2021
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* TEXT MESSAGES: Receive text messages from me about Boss Girl Creative! Simply send me a text (+1 817-587-1978) and follow my welcome prompt!
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
* SHOUT-OUT: Rachel Kay Albers (start with Free 46 on her IG Highlights)
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!