So, I started a YouTube channel called The House of Sugar Creek (go subscribe!) and I'm sharing what I've learned and some basics on how to get started and what's important. Take a listen!
* Welcome to the 302nd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about what I've learned from starting a YouTube channel.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 6 Things I've Learned
🖤 How to Start a YouTube Channel
🖤 Marathoning with YouTube
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* TEXT MESSAGES: Receive text messages from me about Boss Girl Creative! Simply send me a text (+1 817-587-1978) and follow my welcome prompt!
* YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Subscribe >> The House of Sugar Creek
Blog - The House of Sugar Creek
Instagram - @taylorlbradford
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - thehouseofsugarcreek
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
If you love this podcast, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!