If you don't have Google Analytics installed on your website, you are missing out on learning a lot about who is visiting your website. And if you do have it installed, how often are you analyzing your data? Take a listen to Episode 286 to learn more about Google Analytics.
* Welcome to the 286th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about why you should be using Google Analytics.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Why Google Analytics?
🖤 Setting Up Google Analytics
🖤 Reports Available
🖤 Where to Focus Attention
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* TEXT MESSAGES: Receive text messages from me about Boss Girl Creative! Simply send me a text (+1 817-587-1978) and follow my welcome prompt!
* S.O.C.I.A.L. SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP: Click here to reserve your spot!
* ARTICLE: 4 Simple Mantras to Overcome Any Challenge
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @bossgirlcreative
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!