With the weight of the world on all of us with this pandemic, it's easy to feel like any forward momentum we had beforehand is a complete loss. And it may even feel like you are starting from scratch as you figure out what this new "normal" looks and feels like for you in life and in business. But I'm here to say that while you may feel that way (completely normal!), you are not, in fact, starting over. Tune in to hear why.
* Welcome to the 267th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about not starting over when there is a blip in the road (aka a pandemic).
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Happened To You or Happened For You?
🖤 Reframing Your Mindset
🖤 Questions to Ask Yourself
🖤 Ways to Support Yourself
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @bossgirlcreative
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!