Episode 264 marks my 5 year anniversary of this podcast. I brought on Keisha with BigPittStop.com to interview me on what's it's been like over these 5 years. She asked me about my 10-year old self and how it relates to who I am now, what moment was a major pivot for me to send me down this pathway and so much more! Thank you for being on this journey with me!
* Welcome to the 264th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about my business journey through 5 years of podcasting!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 I'm Celebrating 5 Years of Podcasting
🖤 My Business Journey So Far
🖤 What's Next
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* GUEST: Keisha from BiggPittStop.com
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @bossgirlcreative
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!