We are living in a historical time right now with so many moving parts around us. Our mental health is especially in need of some paying attention to because of this. Asking for help in these times (or even outside of these times) is not shameful. It does not make you weak to ask for help. We are human and cannot do things on our own without the proper tools, resources & support. It's time we get to supporting it. Take a listen to the importance of mental health & how to manage it.
* Welcome to the 255th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about the importance of mental health.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 My Mental Health
🖤 Importance of Mental Health
🖤 7 Tips to Managing Mental Health
🖤 Better Help
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* ARTICLE: 7 Tips to Manage Your Mental Health
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @bossgirlcreative
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!