Tenacity. Is it part of your character? Are you a super driven person naturally or do you have to work at it? In this episode, I talk about finding your tenacity and give you updates on what's been going on BTS that proves that tenacity is an integral part of business. The drive to never give up, even if it takes you nearly 3 years to bring a business to life.
* Welcome to the 242nd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about decision fatigue.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Importance of Tenacity
🖤 Sugar Creek Warehouse
🖤 What I Learned from a Recent Conference
🖤 Revealing the Super Secret Business
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @bossgirlcreative
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!