Ready to rock out 2020? It's never to early to start planning out the business books you plan to read next year. Never stop learning, friends!! I've got a fresh new list of business books to read for and in the new year.
* Welcome to the 237th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about business books to read in 2020.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 My Book List
🖤 Recommendations from the Community
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: The Inner Circle
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* BGC THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* BOOK: The One Thing by Gary Keller
* BOOK: Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
* BOOK: Be Fearless by Jean Case
* BOOK: Company of One by Paul Jarvis
* BOOK: I Am That Girl by Alexis Jones
* BOOK: Boss Up by Lindsey Teague Moreno
* BOOK: Influencer by Brittney Hennessy
* BOOK: Make It Happen by Lara Casey
* BOOK: You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
* BOOK: 100 Days to Brave by Annie Downs
* BOOK: Radical Candor by Kim Scott
* BOOK: Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
* BOOK: Grit by Angela Duckworth
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @bossgirlcreative
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!