Last week was all about setting yourself apart with blogging. This week, it's all about email. Both are the ONLY two assets that you have control over. So it's time to put your focus on them both. Take a listen to these tips & strategies to help you stand apart with email.
* Welcome to the 224th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about setting yourself apart with email.
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Strategically Placing Opt-Ins
🖤 Make Your Offer Irresistible
🖤 Spruce Up Your CTA
🖤 Incorporate Landing Pages
🖤 Great Website Design is a Must
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* HIRE ME: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* BGC SUPER FANS: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* ARTICLE: 16 Mistakes Bloggers Make Building Email Lists
EPISODE 223 - SETTING YOURSELF APART WITH BLOGGING
EPISODE 214 - WHY IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO HIRE A BIZ COACH
EPISODE 174 - INTRODUCING PINTEREST COMMUNITIES
EPISODE 124 - EPIC LINK BUILDING STRATEGY
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @bossgirlcreative
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!