Stay in your lane. Stop throwing spaghetti noodles at the wall and just sit down in the pocket and hone your craft. It's okay to expand your lane, but at the end of the day, you've got to give yourself a chance and get really really good at what you do. Make that thing you do the most important thing. Listen in if you feel you are starting to veer outside the lines.
* Welcome to the 222nd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about the importance of staying in your lane.
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Staying In Your Lane
🖤 Giving Yourself a Chance
🖤 Do You Have What It Takes?
🖤 Signs You're Not Cut Out For This
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* HIRE ME: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* BGC SUPER FANS: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* ARTICLES: 7 Signs That You Are Not Cut Out To Be an Entrepreneur and Stay In Your Lane
EPISODE 221 - SHOULD YOU START A PODCAST?
EPISODE 212 - THE 4 P'S YOU NEED IN BIZ
EPISODE 172 - NITTY GRITTY INTERVIEW WITH JENNY MELROSE
EPISODE 122 - HOW TO IMPROVE BOUNCE RATE
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @bossgirlcreative
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love! If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!