So you want to start a podcast? But should you? My gut reaction is to say to back far far away. If you build it, does not mean they will come. But (and yes, there is a but), there are still reasons why you should. This episode talks about that reason and what it takes to put together a podcast. Oh, and the stats. Those are included in this episode too.
* Welcome to the 221st episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about whether or not you should start a podcast.
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Reflect On Your Why
🖤 Phases of a Podcast Launch
🖤 We are All Works in Progress
🖤 Podcast Insights & Stats
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* HIRE ME: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* BGC SUPER FANS: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* STATS: PodcastInsights.com & The Podcast Host
EPISODE 220 - BUILDING YOUR BRAND STORY
EPISODE 211 - THE POWER OF AUTHENTICITY
EPISODE 171 - HOW TO KICK THE OVERWHELM
EPISODE 121 - NITTY GRITTY SERIES WITH ALEXANDRA EVJEN
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @bossgirlcreative
Facebook - bossgirlcreative
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!