Do you have a brand story? It makes up part of your business foundation. Not sure where to start? How about with this episode!
* Welcome to the 220th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about creating your brand brilliance.
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 4 Seasons of a Brand Personality
🖤 Finding Focus
🖤 We are All Works in Progress
🖤 Destination Brand
🖤 Less is More
🖤 Be Irresistible
🖤 Celebrate Your Magic
🖤 Understanding Your Customer
🖤 Knowing Your Worth
🖤 Building Trust From the Beginning
🖤 Be Brave
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!) * SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* HIRE ME: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* BGC SUPER FANS: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* BOOK: Brand Brilliance by Fiona Humberstone
* PODCAST EPISODE: Finding Your Blue Person
EPISODE 219 - 6 THINGS YOU CAN TRY RIGHT NOW TO GROW YOUR FOLLOWERS
EPISODE 210 - WHY YOU MUST INVEST IN YOUR BIZ
EPISODE 170 - STUCK IN A HOLDING PATTERN?
EPISODE 120 - DISCLOSURES: AN INTERVIEW WITH THE FTC
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!