Is your To-Do list making you feel overwhelmed? Not sure where to start? This episode is all about why doing all of the things is causing you to not do the right things. And why your to-do list is overwhelming you. Stop trying to do all the things and start by listening to this episode!
* Welcome to the 217th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about why doing all of the things is causing you to not do the right things.
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Signs You Are Doing Too Much
🖤 Stop Digging a Hole
🖤 Reclaim Your Time
🖤 Take Back Your List
🖤 Priorities Matter
🖤 Put Yourself First
🖤 Inventory Your Situation
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* HIRE ME: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* BGC SUPER FANS: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
EPISODE 216 - STARTING SMALL & FINDING SUCCESS
EPISODE 207 - WHY GRATITUDE MATTERS IN BIZ
EPISODE 167 - HOLIDAY MARKETING STRATEGIES USING PINTEREST
EPISODE 117 - NITTY GRITTY SERIES WITH CAMILLE WHITING
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!