Successful entrepreneurs all started in the exact same place...at the beginning. It didn't happen overnight. Start small and find success. This episode will give you tips on how to start small.
* Welcome to the 216th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about why starting small is actually a good thing.
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Everyone Starts Somewhere
🖤 Build a Biz That is a Reflection of You
🖤 Don't Wait Until You're Ready
🖤 Don't Worry About Others
🖤 Don't Go Into Debt
🖤 Take Small Steps
🖤 Keep it Simple
🖤 Make a Plan & Set Goals
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com) * PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* HIRE ME: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* BGC SUPER FANS: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!