Have you defined your niche yet? No? It's time, friend. It's time to stop being broad in your business and focus down on who you are meant to serve. Take a listen to this episode to learn how to define your niche.
* Welcome to the 213th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about defining your niche and why it's important.
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Defining Your Niche
🖤 Gaining Clarity
🖤 Make Pivots
🖤 Having Passion
🖤 Competition in Your Niche
🖤 Problems with Choosing Not to Niche
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* HIRE ME: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* BGC SUPER FANS: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* BOSS GIRLS WHO BRUNCH: Mark your Calendar for Monday, August 5th
* SHOUT-OUT: Kirsten Oliphant with Create If Writing
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!