Authenticity matters in business. It's super powerful and needs to be an important piece to the foundation of your business. Take a listen to this episode of the podcast to hear why it matters and why you need to make it important to you.
* Welcome to the 211th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about the power of authenticity in business.
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Why Authenticity Works
🖤 Ignore the Distractors
🖤 Your are Your Biggest Asset
🖤 Stay Open to Learning
🖤 Consistency Matters
🖤 Be Responsive to Your Customers
🖤 Nuture Your Community
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* HIRE ME: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* BGC SUPER FANS: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* BOSS GIRLS WHO BRUNCH: Mark your Calendar for Monday, August 5th
* ARTICLE: Truth Will Out by Neil Patel
* COMPUTER GLASSES: click here for my computer glasses
EPISODE 210 - WHY YOU MUST INVEST IN YOUR BIZ
EPISODE 201 - IMPORTANCE OF FINDING A COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED WOMEN
EPISODE 161 - PIVOT MOMENTS
EPISODE 111 - THE NITTY GRITTY SERIES WITH LAUREN MCBRIDE
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!