Did you know that clients can potentially disappoint you? Yep. Take a listen to Episode 208 and hear how to handle situations in which clients disappoint you.
* Welcome to the 208th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about how to handle clients when they disappoint you.
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Wedding Weekend
🖤 Why Contracts Matter
🖤 Clauses for a Contract
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* BOOK: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* BGC SUPER FANS: Sign up here!!
* CONFERENCE: Megaphone Summit (use code letsdothis2019 and say you heard the code from me!)
* ARTICLE: When Clients Disappoint You
* RESOURCES: Lawyers for creatives...Annette Stepanian, Caroline Fox and Danielle Liss (Businessese.com)
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!