Overwhelm is a sneaky feeling. But it can be squashed just as easily as it arises. You just have to focus. Take a listen to this episode of the Boss Girl Creative podcast to find out how!
* Welcome to the 206th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about overwhelm and the fact that it's got to go.
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Advice for Starting a Solo Business
🖤 Challenges as a Solopreneur
🖤 Sustaining Success as a Solopreneur
🖤 Accountability Thread
🖤 Brain Dumping
🖤 Take Action
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* BOOK: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* PODCAST EPISODE: EPISODE 171 - HOW TO KICK THE OVERWHELM
* PODCAST EPISODE: EPISODE 071 - BUSTING THROUGH OVERWHELM
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!