Looking to host an event for creatives? Take a listen to this episode to learn some tips on how to host a successful event for creatives based on my own experience!
* Welcome to the 204th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about when to pivot.
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Reviews of the Show
🖤 Deciding to Host an Event
🖤 Size of Your Event
🖤 Length of Time to Plan
🖤 Selecting Speakers/Topics
🖤 Creating a Plan for Marketing the Event
🖤 Delegating Tasks
🖤 What Are You Going to Sell?
🖤 Sending Out Your Survey
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* BOOK: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* CONFERENCE: Early Bird Rate for Megaphone Summit expires May 15 - use code LETSDOTHIS2019 to unlock some goodies!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!