Feel like you do this online thing alone?? Been there. And completely felt that, too. That's why it's important to find a community of like-minded women who get the hustle. You'll find friendships, support and so much more. Take a listen to this episode to hear why this is so important!
* Welcome to the 201st episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about making your business better!
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Finding a Community of Like-Minded Women
🖤 Workshops & Retreats
🖤 Top 10 Reasons You Should Attend Megaphone Summit
🖤 The Community Speaks
🖤 Make an Effort
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* EVENT: Boss Girls Who Brunch - April 29th at Magdalena's in Fort Worth
* VOLUNTEER: Volunteer Match
* NETWORKING: Meet-Up
* PODCAST EPISODE: Why You Need Biz Besties
* APP: Find your (Girl) Friends with Hey! Vina
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @taybradfordblog
Facebook - taybradfordblog
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!