Are you living your best life? Is your personal life and your business life in sync for the ultimate best life? This episode is all about creating that life you want to be living -- in both your personal and business life.
* Welcome to the 196th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about creating the life you want to be living.
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Small Group Coaching Program
🖤 Living Your Best Life
🖤 Take Action
🖤 Take Care of Your Calling
🖤 Stay Present
🖤 Trust Your Gut
🖤 Be Fearless
🖤 Understand Finance
🖤 Grow as a Leader
🖤 Use Your Leverage
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* Katie with LaneLove Paper Co. (Official Paper Sponsor for Boss Girls Who Brunch)
* Magdalena's (Official Venue & Caterer for Boss Girls Who Brunch)
* HD Liquid Catering (Official Bar for Boss Girls Who Brunch)
* Grab your Boss Girls Who Brunch Tickets
* Small Group Coaching Program
* Article: How to Create a Business and Life You Love
* Article: How to Be Successful in Business & Life
* Book: Profit First
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!