Do you know what your what and your why is? If this is a foreign concept or you've never figured this out, then take a listen to this episode!
* Welcome to the 195th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about why creatives need to know their what & why.
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Small Group Coaching Program OPEN
🖤 Boss Girls Who Brunch
🖤 Clarity Equals Power
🖤 Knowing The Results You Want
🖤 Defining Your What & Your Why
🖤 Purpose-Driven Business
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* Katie with LaneLove Paper Co. (Official Paper Sponsor for Boss Girls Who Brunch)
* Magdalena's (Official Venue & Caterer for Boss Girls Who Brunch)
* HD Liquid Catering (Official Bar for Boss Girls Who Brunch)
* Grab your Boss Girls Who Brunch Tickets
* Small Group Coaching Program
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!