When was the last time you checked the health of your email list or your Facebook Group? Wait...you haven't?! Stop what you are doing right now and make this a priority. You absolutely must stop talking to a brick wall. This episode talks about why it's important to maintain a healthy list and a healthy group. And why I just deleted over 300 email subscribers and close to 850 group members.
* Welcome to the 189th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about how to maintain the health of your lists and a groups.
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
🖤 Ask Taylor Segment
🖤 How Often To Scrub Your Lists
🖤 Scrubbing My Own Lists + FB Group
🖤 What is List Engagement?
🖤 Warm vs Cold List
🖤 Re-Engagement Emails
🖤 Why is Your Engagement is Down?
🖤 Ask Your Subscribers
🖤 Boss Girls Who Brunch
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* 20% OFF BGC Boost Session using code START
* New Podcast Segment: Ask Taylor -- fill out the form with your business or blog/social media related question!
EPISODE 188 - MORNING ROUTINES FOR CREATIVES
EPISODE 179 - HOW TO MARKET YOUR BUSINESS OR BLOG (PART 1)
EPISODE 139 - MAKE MONEY BLOGGING WITH PRODUCTS
EPISODE 089 - HOW TO GET YOUR READERS TO COME BACK
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!