Looking for a few new podcasts to listen to? Check out this episode to find out what I binge listen to!
* Welcome to the 160th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about blogging no-no's! Do NOT get caught doing one of these things!!
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
🖤 My Favorite Podcasts
🖤 My First Ever Podcast Experience
🖤 Go-To Email Person
🖤 PR Pitching as a Creative
🖤 My Hot Seat
🖤 IRL Experiences
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* Biz Women Rock with Katie Krimitsos
* Create If Writing with Kirsten Oliphant
* Creative Biz Rebellion with Kelly Parker Smith & Caroline Hull
* Entrepreneur Mastermind Show with Sara Christiansen
* My Episode on the Entrepreneur Mastermind Show: Episode 23
* The Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast with Brit Kolo
* Office Talk with Annette Stepanian
* Raw Milk with Beth Kirby
* She Podcasts with Jessica Kupferman & Elsie Escobar
* The Fearless Launching Show with Anne Samoilov
* My Episode on the Fearless Launching Show: Episode 173
* The Influencer Podcast with Julie Soloman
* The Newsworthy with Erica Mandy
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!