Looking to improve your workflow for your blog or biz? Take a listen to this episode to hear tips on how to do just that!
* Welcome to the 156th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about improving your workflow! Take a listen as I chat about the tips on how you can improve your own workflow for your blog & biz!
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
🖤 Stages of the Workflow Process
🖤 Thinking about Reader Feedback
🖤 Creating an Editorial Calendar
🖤 What is Your CURRENT Workflow?
🖤 Figuring Out How to IMPROVE Your Workflow
🖤 Workflow Example
🖤 My Workflow
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* Jessica Stansberry's Workflow
* Blavod Black Vodka
* Wordpress Plugins: Edit Flow, Editorial Calendar, CoSchedule
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!