In this episode, I chat with Danielle Liss, attorney and co-founder of Businessese.com, about GDPR. We tackle what it is, why we should care and what we need to do to be compliant!
* Welcome to the 153rd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is all about GDPR: what it is, why we should care and what we should do. Listen in as I chat with Attorney, Danielle Liss about GDPR.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Affects anyone with a website or an email list
* What is GDPR
* Location of people protected by GDPR
* Site Audit: plugins, ways I do business
* Personal or Sensitive Data
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* GDPR Plugin
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
EPISODE 142 - THIS I KNOW TO BE TRUE
EPISODE 118 - HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A BLOGGER
EPISODE 112 - ESSENTIAL BLOG MAINTENANCE TASKS
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @taybradfordblog
Facebook - taybradfordblog
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
FIND DANIELLE ONLINE
Website - Businessese.com
Blog - Kittenagogo
Instagram - @kittenagogo
Twitter - @danielleliss
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!