Stuck on what to write next? Feeling like you are running out of ideas for your blog? This episode explores various methods on creating content: from revamping your archives to finding inspiration on your favorite websites.
* Welcome to the 144th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today's topic is about creating content and my thoughts on buying content.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Private Label Rights
* Swipe Files
* Where do you find inspiration
* Update your archives
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here's my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
EPISODE 135 - USER EXPERIENCE VS YOU
EPISODE 126 - CREATIVE IDEAS FOR YOUR NEWSLETTER
EPISODE 118 - HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A BLOGGER
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @taybradfordblog
Facebook - taybradfordblog
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!