A popular topic running around the blogging space lately: who do you write for? Do you write for yourself? Do you write for user experience? Or something else, like google bots? Take a listen!
* Welcome to the 135th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I'm discussing a topic that seems to be making its rounds as of late. When you are writing your blog content, who are you actually writing for? User Experience vs You?
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
**THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY GUSTO. RECEIVE 3 MONTHS FREE AFTER YOU RUN YOUR FIRST PAYROLL!! HEAD TO GUSTO.COM/BOSSGIRL**
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* What is your why?
* User experience
* Surveying your readers about user experience
* User experience on mobile/tablets
* Writing for you
* Writing for Google Bots
* What is your a-ha moment??
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Brand new eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Favorite Books of 2017
* Episode 98 - Finding Your Why
* Episode 65 - Breaking Down SEO
* Episode 19 - SEO, Building Community, Growing Email Lists
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
EPISODE 132 - TIPS FOR BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER
EPISODE 118 - HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A BLOGGER
EPISODE 110 - STANDING OUT IN SEA OF NOISE
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @taybradfordblog
Facebook - taybradfordblog
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!