Do you struggle with creating content for your newsletter? Take a listen to this episode as I share many creative ideas for use in your newsletter!
* Welcome to the 126th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I'm chatting about creative ideas for your newsletter.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* 50 Creative Ideas to use in your newsletter
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Nitty Gritty Interview #9 is...Juli Bower from PaleOMG
* Brand new eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Purchase your BGC Merchandise!!
* Shout-out to Kathleen from StackingBenjamins.com for the amazing article for these creative newsletter ideas!
* Episodes mentioned in the show: EPISODE 37 - DO'S & DON'TS OF EMAIL LISTS, EPISODE 20 - OPT-INS & EMAIL LISTS and EPISODE 19 - SEO, BUILDING COMMUNITY & GROWING EMAIL LISTS
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog - taylorbradford.com
Instagram - @taybradfordblog
Facebook - taybradfordblog
Pinterest - taybradfordblog
Twitter - @taybradfordblog
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!